1. Account EligibilityIn order to use artdirector.gr, you must:
If you are under 18, you may only use our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian. By using artdirector.gr, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use artdirector.gr in a way that violates any laws or regulations (representing and warranting is like making a legally enforceable promise). Artdirector may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
2. Terms The Terms begin when you sign up for artdirector.gr and continue as long as you use our Services. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for artdirector.gr on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing your AccountYou or artdirector.gr may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your emails from our Website. If you don’t log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as “inactive” and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
5. Accounts and PasswordsYou’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Account DisputesWe don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships, and we don’t arbitrate disputes over who owns an account. You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours, and you’ll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We decide who owns an account based on the content of the emails in that account, and if multiple people or entities are identified in the content, then we’ll rely on the contact information listed for that account.
8. Copyright Policy and Reporting AbuseIf you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately. If you received spam you think came from artdirector.gr, please report it to us. At artdirector.gr, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our Terms prohibit users from violating someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark. If you believe content that belongs to you is being used through our Services or Website without your permission, we want to know about it. Here’s our contact information:
Christopher Adam | artdirectorPaleon Patron Germanou 19, 54622 Thessaloniki, GreeceTel. +30 2310 281808, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting a claim of copyright infringement, please ensure your notice includes the following:
9. Compliance with LawsYou represent and warrant that your use of artdirector.gr will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our Services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, GDPR Compliance, EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. You may not use our Service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities, or other laws that apply to commerce.
10. Limitations of LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Website and the Services, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the month before.
11. No WarrantiesTo the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as-is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Since people useartdirector.gr for a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will meet your specific needs.
12. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. (Indemnity is an agreement to compensate someone for a loss.) You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
13. Attorney FeesIf we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
14. Equitable ReliefIf you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
15. Subpoena FeesIf we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
16. Disclaimers We aren’t responsible for the behaviour of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
17. AssignmentsYou may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
19. Force MajeureWe won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers or third-party internet service providers.
20. SeverabilityIf it turns out that a section of this Agreement isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as necessary, and the rest of the Terms will still be valid.
21. Amendments and WaiverAmendments or changes to these Terms won’t be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website. If we don’t immediately take action on a violation of these Terms, we’re not giving up any rights under the Terms, and we may still take action at some point.
22. Further ActionsYou’ll provide all documents and take any actions necessary to meet your obligations under these Terms, if needed.
23. NoticesAny notice to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us, or any addresses as we may later post on the Website.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. Thanks for taking the time to learn about artdirector‘s policies.
Last update: June, 2020
Paleon Patron Germanou 19
546 22 Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel. +30 2310 281808
© 2020, Christopher Adam, artdirector
we always appreciate feedback and new business inquiries