INTRODUCTIONThanks for visiting and using artdirector’s website. Artdirector has a commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our website, or when you use our Services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. Accordingly, we have prepared this statement to inform you of our privacy principles. Use of this website by you will be deemed as your acknowledgment and acceptance of this privacy statement. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
4. Questions & ConcernsIf you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at:
Christopher Adam | artdirectorPaleon Patron Germanou 19, 54622 Thessaloniki, GreeceTel. +30 2310 281808, Email: email@example.com
5. Information we Collect
6. Use and Disclosure of Personal InformationWe may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
7. Public Information and Third Party Website
8. Third PartiesWe may disclose Personal Information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
9. Contests and SurveysWe may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, or other promotions on our Website or through social media (collectively “Our Promotions”). Participation in our Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. We use the information you provide to administer Our Promotions. We may also unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
10. Content of Email CampaignsWhen you send an email marketing campaign, it bounces from server to server as it crosses the Internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send. The email was not built for confidential information. Please do not use artdirector.gr to send confidential information.
11. SecurityWhen artdirector.gr asks you for personal data when making a reservation or purchasing a gift certificate, including your name and address, it is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) line provided you are using a SSL enabled browser such as Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc. This ensures that your information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. This secure mode is enabled before any such information is transmitted from your computer. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock icon in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then artdirector.gr will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
12. Safeguarding your InformationWe take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. After information reaches us it is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall that is designed to block access from outside the Company. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us. Artdirector‘s accounts may require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Please, have in mind that we cannot resend forgotten passwords either. We will only reset them.
13. ComplianceOur offices are located in Thessaloniki, Greece, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in Greece. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of Greek Democracy might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy, including offering a data processing addendum. By using our Website, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in Thessaloniki, Greece and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
14. Accuracy and Retention of DataWe do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
15. AccessWe will give an individual, either you or a Subscriber, access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting us here. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you or a Subscriber, from our servers at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
16. Do Not Track Disclosure“Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. Because it is not yet finalized, artdirector.gr adheres to the standards in this policy and does not monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests. That said, some of our features may have the ability to monitor or follow Do Not Track browser requests.
Last update: June, 2020
Paleon Patron Germanou 19
546 22 Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel. +30 2310 281808
© 2020, Christopher Adam, artdirector
we always appreciate feedback and new business inquiries